We believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. Learn more.
We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, our Lord, who:
- was conceived by the Holy Spirit
- born of the Virgin Mary
- was both fully human and divine
- was crucified, died, and was buried
- rose again on the third day
- ascended into heaven
- is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty
- will come again to judge the living and the dead
We believe in the Holy Spirit, God with us, who comforts us when we are in need and convicts us when we stray from God. Learn more.
We believe that the Bible is God’s Word, the primary authority for faith and practice. Learn more.
We believe in the church as the body of Christ, an extension of Christ’s life and ministry in the world today.
We believe that the church is “the communion of saints”, a community of all past, present, and future disciples of Christ.
We believe, as does the global United Methodist Church, that the mission of the church is to “make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.”
We believe in the forgiveness of sin, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Learn more.